20.5.09

downtown 2nd avenue























clubs 
clubs   clubs downtown..and no...my friends and i couldn't get in to any of them..but the simple justification for that is that we're W A Y   T O O   C O O L   F O R   S C H O O L. and we aren't hip to being hot and sweaty slut buckets who grind on three guys per song. oh no.  so instead, we brought the fun to us. picture this:
Setting:paige,mari ashley,and sylvia...looking cute...prancing along the very well lit streets of down town.

 I accidentally bump a random black guy. 

My response:"excuse me sir."
 Random black guys response":the f*ck wrong witchu...u gon' f*ck around and get ate n this b*tch. I'm fertile...u fine."
**Instances like this are classic and far too common for my gal pals and myself. what can i say...GOOD TIMES

{shouts out to mari ashley and sylvia ! !}

always,
hitek

1 comments:

mayree said...

this is BEAUTIFUL! "DON'T FUCK AROUND AND GET ATE OUT HERE!!" -RANDOM BLACK GUY