11.5.10


....With that in mind, I'd like to introduce to you the very talented Nashville artist, Mann (birth name Mandel Wells). His music brings an edgy,unmatched twist to the urban social scene, while providing substance and individuality. You will most certainly find my compadres and me jamming to his music--whether it be in the car, the comfort of our own homes, or at the very popular social venues: flymajor ( @flymajor ) parties.Collaboratively, Mann (@iam_mann), flymajor music group (@fm_muzikgroup) and Flymajor (@flymajor) have managed to take over the Nashville night life.
So with no further ado, I'd like to share with you a few songs I have the pleasure of experiencing whenever I please.Enjoy.


''Crush'' prod by Mann ( @iam_mann )-

''Famous Girls'' prod by Mann ft Giovanni Brown(@giovanni901) &Dj Crisis (@djcrisis) -

''Fly With Me'' feat CamrinW (@camrinw) prod by Mann-

"My hurt alternated into confidence.Some say I'm arrogant,but I say I'm too confident"-Mann

always,
hitek

0 comments: